I had to put this on our site. Christopher and his cousin Taylor are playing together. What a fun weekend it was.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The two cuties. I so enjoyed having them and the rest of the gang over this weekend. It was lots of fun! We get to see everyone again in 2 weeks. Yea! Love NaNa
3 comments:
The two cuties. I so enjoyed having them and the rest of the gang over this weekend. It was lots of fun! We get to see everyone again in 2 weeks. Yea!
Love
NaNa
Wow I cannot believe time has passed so quickly that they are both 1 year old!! We are excited to get over there and visit!
Andy and Crystal
Aw, I love that photo of Tay and Chris. They are both too cute. I don't have many photos of Tay from the weekend so thanks for posting this one!
Post a Comment